Graduate Program Director:
The Master’s Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) is built on Stonehill’s history of interdisciplinary and creative pedagogy and brings together faculty from Marketing, Communications, and Graphic Design. It offers depth, breadth, and integrative learning. The curriculum will consist of an interdisciplinary core with electives in the fields of Marketing, Communications, and Graphic Design.
A student who has completed the program will be able to:
- Understand the role and practice of integrated marketing within various types of organizations: non-profit, commercial, educational, corporate, and healthcare.
- Understand the importance of strategic communication in the marketing of products and services.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Plan and create targeted materials for a variety of media formats.
- Understand how to develop, analyze, and evaluate Integrated Marketing Communications plans and programs and assess their performance.
- Understand the role of creativity in pursuing Integrated Marketing Communications plans and assessments.